Southern Hospitality

Sunday, January 09, 2005

NFL Playoff Predictions (Week 2)

Well, it seems that I'm 3 for 4 as the New York Jets beat the San Diego Chargers (I predicted the other way around). Oh well, here are my predictions for Week 2.

AFC Divisional Game
Pittsburgh Steelers over New York Jets
Indianapolis Colts over New England Patriots

NFC Divisional Game
Atlanta Falcons over St. Louis Rams
Philadelphia Eagles over Minnesota Vikings

My Indy pick might seem like a bit of a stretch for some of you, but then again, so was my Minnesota pick last week (Green Bay had beaten Minnesota twice during the regular season).

1 Comments:

  • OPEN YOUR EYES!!! I think the Cowboys are being over looked by everyone. Lets show some respect to the Big Tuna and what he has put together there.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home