Southern Hospitality

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Why I Haven't Been Posting Here as of Late

Anyone who has read this blog has probably noticed I haven't posted here in a while. The reason is that political blogging isn't as interesting as it was when I first started (note the length of my posts when I started this blog last December compared to now. I do read political blogs on a daily basis, but as of right now, I just haven't felt too inspired to write on my own.

As I mentioned in the post below, I've been posting at another blog that I started with my friend, Dave. That blog, Zoothonia, is a musically based blog. The name is a homage to mine and Dave's hometowns (Kalamazoo, MI and Lithonia, GA).

I will hopefully continue to post every now and then, but right now I'm primarily committed to Zoothonia. So I do post, just not here exactly. Please be sure to check it out though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home