Southern Hospitality

Friday, May 20, 2005

Back... In More Ways Than One



Wow... I graduated from college this past Sunday, earning a BA in History from Denison University in Granville, OH. In order to earn that History degree, I had to write a Senior Thesis (okay, I didn't have to, it was the hardest of two possible routes for the degree, but I wanted the experience). My thesis, entitled "The Unlikeliest of Allies: The Dynamics of the Black Panther Party Alliance with White Radicals, 1967-1971," ended up being about 116 pages in total length. If you want to read it, click the picture below:



Strangely enough, Denison's History Department liked my research enough to award it with the William T. Utter Memorial Prize, which "is awarded to the best Honors project by a history major."

So on that note, I'm not only back in Atlanta, but I'm back to writing this blog. There is a lot to talk about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home