Southern Hospitality

Sunday, December 26, 2004

3.02!

After getting back home from a Christmas weekend in North Carolina, I noticed that Denison's web servers are back up. I checked Web4Student to find that last semester's grades have finally been posted! I never brag about my grades (mainly because they are never anything to brag about), but this time was particularly exciting for me considering that prior to today, my cumulative GPA was 2.99 for six semesters of work at Denison. 2.99! Since May, the 3.00 I had cited as my cum had been marked with an asterisk. But no more! This is the first time in my college career that I have had a cumulative grade higher than a 3.00.



You might balk at the fact I recieved a 3.32 this semester although it says I attempted and earned only 10 credits. While I admit I didn't have a full class load this semester, it definitely was not an easy semester. My 4 credits for Senior Research do not show up here and they won't be given to me until the end of next term. Don't worry. Next semester is going to hurt because I'm taking 19 credits. Fun times. Either way, I'm excited and I can finally start applying to Teach for America and graduate school with some confidence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home